Russell King Associates is an award-winning specialist recruitment consultancy offering a full range of services.
This includes filling temporary, fixed-term, contract and permanent positions. While we have clients on our books from a broad range of industries, our specialist areas are: I.T, HR, Marketing, Finance & Accountancy and Secretarial & Administrative support.
Russell King Associates are a community-based recruitment consultancy working within the Greenwich borough supporting local employers, charities and government agencies.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Good communication skills
- Good listener
- Strong sales skills
- Target driven
- Good at multi-tasking
Do you have what it takes to join our dynamic and busy office, this is a very fast paced role which requires great communication skills, excellent time management and organisational skills. Full training to be provided.