Global, award-winning Managed Data Services provider are looking for an exceptional Software Developer who shares the same commitment to excellence as we do, and who wants to work with us to solve complex challenges on behalf of our clients.
The Role and Job Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Software Developer to join our London based team and supplement our global R&D team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
As a Software Developer, you will work with as part of a team in an agile environment using industry-leading tools and technologies building business intelligence, data acquisition, data mining and custom analytics processes. You will be involved in the development of applications, Web APIs, multi-dimensional data cubes and other financial data-related solutions in a fast-paced and rapidly growing organization.
Management style encourages its staff to use their creativity, take initiative to complete projects, and work on multiple tasks at a given time. We value intelligence, versatility, and inventiveness in our development staff, and provide an atmosphere that encourages these qualities.
To be considered for this role you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- 3+ years of work experience developing software
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl)
- Experience developing object-oriented applications
- Knowledge of relational database concepts
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, HTML
- Deep understanding of programming principles and an interest in software development
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Comfortable working independently, as well as part of a team
- Results and detail-orientation
- Ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree or higher