Location: Covent Garden
Role: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Our client is a B2B and B2C business selling their own brand to UK and Global markets. They seek an experienced Social Media Manager to join the business and to take ownership and oversee the social media strategies.
- Experience of coming up with social media strategies, whilst ensuring that aligns with client brand and tone of voice across social communications
- Engagement with customers / consumers via the use of the multiple social media sites / tools, resolution of customer services issues, and creating positive PR opportunities
- Maximising the brand across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and establishing new social media trends such as Snapchat / Pinterest etc
- Responsible for monitoring social media, including comments (positive and negative)
- Working closely with Brand Manager and establishing ways social media can work with wider brand, marketing and PR campaigns.
- Building reporting frameworks, documenting and analyses of ROI, hits, mentions of brand across multiple platform's and feeding findings to CEO, Sales and Brand Manager
- Responsible for planning and delivering community management strategies through social media
- Writing press releases for events and product launches
- Research of off-diary stories and content across social media
- Minimum 2-3 years commercial experience working as a social media executive or manager
- Excellent understanding of digital and social marketing
- Experience in blogging, copywriting, digital/web content, proofreading and tag lines