Full service B2B agency supporting customers in Asia, Americas and Europe. The company has enjoyed steady growth in the decade since they launched and are expanding to be able to grow their customer base and expand the services they offer.
The company are looking for a Social Media Manager with experience of working with tools such as Hootsuite, developing social media strategy, strong copywriting skills, and experience of reporting on outputs and outcomes. The new team member must be a great communicator, interested in business and current affairs, prepared to travel, and have an established track record of success in social media – experience in PR, marketing, journalism, or copywriting an advantage.
The candidate must be flexible – no day is the same in terms of tasks, and the customer base is very varied, they represent companies ranging from a new tech blockchain start-ups right through to airports. Sometimes they have to work the extra mile – that could mean getting in early to speak to their Asian customers or staying late to help out at an awards ceremony.
The company embraces all things new and tech and have their own bespoke CRM system (their extra staff member); they are prepared to invest to innovate and develop. They are a Living Wage employer and are committed to recycling. They are the busiest they have ever been, with 16 contract customers, numerous project customers, and plenty of prospects in the pipeline.
The company are ambitious to grow and develop their offering and are looking for a new team member with energy and vision to grow and succeed with them.
Social Media Manager needs to:
- develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement for company and their clients
- manage all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram
- plan content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite to manage multiple social media channels
- develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote company and their customers
- write engaging blog posts and articles
- create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively
- form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).