Our client, a fast-growing marketing agency based in Central London, are currently undergoing a period of expansion and development and, as a result, are seeking a full-time SEO MANAGER to join its team in their buzzing office.
As their in-house specialist, you will be the driving force behind all of the agency's SEO activities, developing and implementing the online strategies - and delivering results. The role includes:
- Developing and implementing an effective SEO strategy - including, but not limited to, keyword selection, on-page optimisation and link-building.
- Driving overall SEO performance - delivering on KPIs and targets.
- Working with the company's creative team in creating high quality content.
- Analysing the company's website to identify and prioritise architectural and performance issues across various platforms - including mobile.
- Keeping up to date with the latest content marketing / SEO developments.
- Reporting and monitoring on performance across all online channels, using industry-standard reporting tools such as GoogleAnalytics.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years agency side or brand side experience required.
- Experience in identifying and driving keyword performance.
- Excellent technical, on-page and linking strategy knowledge and skills.
- Established relationships within the online publishing community.
- Experience in delivering effective articles, infographics and blogs.
- A keen interest in creative industries - film, photography, art, fashion and music.
- An in-depth knowledge of the SEO industry, including a comprehensive understanding of Google's algorithm updates.
- Comprehensive understanding of Technical on page SEO from analysis to recommendations and implementation and local, mobile, and video optimisation.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills.
COMPETITIVE SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent