Job Title: Receptionist
Location: UK, London
Reporting: Position reports to CEO and HR
Job Purpose Summary: Provision of front of house reception management and administrative support.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Front of House reception management
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Organising refreshments for meetings
- Management of meeting rooms
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and fielding calls
- Liaising with suppliers, booking couriers, ordering taxis
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Providing ad hoc administrative support
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Strong, clear and accurate verbal and written communication skills
- Well presented and friendly with a strong, confident telephone manner.
- The ability and desire to work under pressure
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Reliable, determined and hard working
Up to £25,000 per annum DOE + annual bonus