Location: South East London
Salary: Up to £28000 per annum
Benefits: 22 days annual leave + bank hols and office closed over Xmas, industry specific training, work towards individual industry awards, Nest pension, ‘Common Room’ with Organic fresh fruit, High quality coffee machine and water cooler.
We are looking for a highly organised Office Manager to be a great communicator, have excellent attention to detail and ensure the office runs smoothly at all times.
This role would suit an individual with current exposure to an office environment who prides themselves on being able to deliver outstanding customer service. A good telephone manner is essential and the ability to work as a team is key. You will need a friendly, flexible and capable approach with excellent customer care skills and be able to juggle your priorities well. In addition, you should possess good computer skills and an ability to quickly learn. You must have the initiative to work on your own but also work well as part of a team.
Office Manager duties for this role include:
- Answering the telephone, taking, relaying messages and transferring calls
- Welcoming visitors
- Keeping the office clean and tidy
- General admin duties - filing, checking/forwarding emails, sending post,
- Diary Management
- Liaising with suppliers i.e. IT, Stationary, Travel Agents, Training providers, Cleaners
- Full ownership of database including liaising with internal account managers to keep data clean at all times.
- Work on Trello a project management software to ensure all processes are followed
- Invoicing and debt management using Xero
- Event management
- Contract management
- Seminar speaker care
- Form key relationships with influencers
- Confidence to regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
- Work on Forward Features calendar to ensure all publications and key dates are set for year.
- Send Christmas Cards to key contacts
- Organised, multi-tasking and ability to take responsibility
- Handling enquiries whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Good Microsoft Office skills. Must be proficient in Word, Power-point and Excel
You will be working in a beautiful and historic area of South East London with access to all local amenities, within an ever expanding and tech friendly company with a global client base.
If this sounds like the right role for you apply online or contact us ASAP.