Exciting opportunity to work for a small established company in the heart of Greenwich as an Office Manager.
- Dealing with customer queries on phone and email, following up with further information, quotes, turnaround etc.
- Compiling detailed job instruction sheets and liaising with customer (via email and in person) and the studio until job is complete.
- Stock control using EPOS system to place timely orders with suppliers to ensure shops are sufficiently stocked.
- Chasing up orders as required.
- Sourcing new products/suppliers if necessary.
- Checking of supplier invoices to ensure prices are correct on EPOS.
- Working behind the counter in shops to cover lunch breaks from time to time and at other times as and when required.
- Compiling financial data on a weekly/monthly basis to send to accountants, to include invoices, bank statements etc
- Weekly banking of takings
- Using QuickBooks system to invoice customers
- Sales and Marketing to include; following up quotations, preparing and sending out sample packs, social media activity