Real Estate company is looking for a number of Senior Software Developers to join our dynamic and innovative Product Development team in London. Everyone at the company is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way our users consume and use commercial real estate data. Every day customers use our data and products to make multi-million dollar investment decisions. We are growing rapidly and searching for .NET developers who can take us to the next level. Are you up for the challenge?
We are a strong, stable company preparing for tremendous growth in our Software Development organization.
- Develop user interfaces for complex applications targeting the commercial real estate industry.
- Engage with other developers to ensure overall application architecture alignment and the successfully delivery of high quality, defect-free applications.
- Develop software components/framework and best practices that can be used by other software development teams.
- Test and document the new features developed.
- Participate in global and international software projects of the Company.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is a must.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience and knowledgeable with the .NET Framework, specifically C# and ASP.NET.
- Experience in using SQL Server.
- SOA principles and design patterns.
- Agile/Scrum strong knowledge
- Experience using UI performance optimization tools such as Page Speed and Fiddler.
- Proven competence in object oriented design and development.