City of London, £30k to £35k
We are currently working alongside a global, award-winning Managed Data Services and RegTech Solutions provider, who are passionate about solving the data challenges faced by our clients.
Are you an exceptional candidate who shares the same commitment to excellence, and who wants to work to solve complex challenges on behalf of clients.
This company are;
- Pioneers in the provision of cloud-based managed data services
- A multiple award-winning enterprise
- A secure, well-established organization with 200+ team members at 10 locations across the globe
- Creative, intelligent, versatile and inventive, and committed to providing an atmosphere that encourages these qualities
The Role and Job Responsibilities;
We are currently recruiting for Marketing Administrator to join the London based team and supplement the global Marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
- The purpose of this role is to track the successful delivery of the marketing plan and integrated campaigns and events to drive sales, focusing on all aspects of the marketing mix
- You will work with the Global Marketing Team to define and track the marketing calendar, including events, online & offline marketing and report on what’s working
- You will become an additional point of contact for all marketing agencies and contractors; building strong relationships with different departments within the company alongside external stakeholders
- You will track all incoming leads and work with the rest of the team on lead nurturing and prospecting
To succeed in this role, you could either be a recent graduate, or have some experience in Marketing for Financial Services or Financial Technology. Strong customer service skills and an attention to detail are needed alongside the ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines. You will need to be a team player, but equally somebody who can work independently.
Your skillset includes a combination of the following:
- Degree in marketing, business management or administration
- Knowledge of campaign scheduling, design and delivery
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of NetSuite and/or Act-On
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter: entrepreneurial, able to work well cross-functionally; flexible, positive and confident
- Problem-solver: able to balance conflicting business requirements to deliver sales & value to the business
- Decisive and delivery oriented.
- Experience (or a keen interest) in financial services and/or financial technology is a plus
If this sounds like the right role for you. Contact us ASAP on 02088590511 or apply online.