Salary £57,501 - £60,525
Our client was set up in 1996, and is an employment and job brokerage service. It is the mechanism which links local people to the employment and business opportunities arising from regeneration and growth. For over 20 years, our client has established itself as one of the leading local labour schemes in the country. The model was replicated for the Olympics and for other schemes around the country.
They are looking for performance-driven individual with:
- The capacity to keep pace with the changing funding landscape and a successful record of securing external funding at a local and sub-regional level.
- A proven track record of successfully developing and managing employment support programmes, including payment by results external funding.
- The ability to secure service transformation and drive successful performance.
- The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience of managing a large, diverse workforce whilst delivering service improvements.
- The entrepreneurial and innovation thinking necessary to sustain a large service reliant on external funding.
- The knowledge of local planning in the context of working with developers and sub-contractors to deliver community and social benefits to local residents
Employment Term: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week