Local Authority Receptionists
We are currently recruiting for experienced and well presented Receptionists from a Local Authority, Local Government or NHS background.
To be successful within this position you must have previous reception experience within the above required industries, be extremely well presented and professional at all times. You must be happy to work independently as well as in a team or receptionists.
- Front of House reception management
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Organising refreshments for meetings
- Management of meeting rooms
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and fielding calls
- Liaising with suppliers, booking couriers, ordering taxis
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Providing ad hoc administrative support
- Dealing with customers and walk ins face to face and answer any queries and questions and accurately and promptly as possible
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Strong, clear and accurate verbal and written communication skills
- Well presented and friendly with a strong, confident telephone manner
- The ability and desire to work under pressure
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Reliable, determined and hard working
You must have previous experience as a receptionist in a Local Authority, Local Government or NHS organisation.
If you have the correct skillset and background apply now.