Local Authority Administrator
Contract Position, 9 to 5
We are currently recruiting for exceptionally strong administrators from a Public Sector, NHS or Local Authority background. This is a must!
We cover several areas from Child Services, Adult Services and Housing to name a few that require Administrators who can cover the below duties.
You will be;
- Updating databases
- Progress referrals
- Analyzing/tracking and monitoring data
- Research, analysis, and reconciliation support
- General administrative assistance
- Uploading documents
- Taking telephone messages
- Giving support in a busy environment
- Good experience of minuting senior, strategic and confidential meetings such as Safeguarding panels other panels is desirable
This role requires a person who is able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and is approachable.
Someone who has excellent organisational skills, can take minutes and can work with spreadsheets to analyse/track data.
YOU MUST COME FROM A LOCAL GOVERNMENT, LOCAL AUTHORITY, PUBLIC SECTOR OR NHS BACKGROUND.
An Enhanced DBS on the update service is also highly beneficial.
Contact us now on 0208 859 0511 or apply online.