Fantastic opportunity for an HR Administrator to work in a fast-paced financial services environment being the first point of contact for all HR matters within the company. The role will start as an HR Administrator with full responsibility of the recruitment process. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career into a HR generalist. The standard working hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm however there will be times when the candidate will be required to do additional hours, so flexibility is required.
- Heavily involved in the induction and integration for new hires, including the creation of personnel files and checking of required documentation, entering of new starter details on Bamboo HR system and completion of probationary reviews.
- The next key area of responsibility is to own all recruitment administration, from creating engaging job advertisements and role descriptions to full management of the recruitment consultants and arranging interviews, to onboarding checks and referencing.
- In addition, the candidate will take responsibility, alongside the finance department, for the engagement with benefit providers and payroll.
- Alongside this the successful candidate will look after important reporting areas such as sickness and absence management, and maternity / paternity leave and employee relations cases.
- As well as the above the individual will be expected to have a passion for continuous improvement and evolution of the HR function and will be given every opportunity to improve all aspects of the challenging HR remit.
- Given the highly sensitive nature of the remit the candidate must uphold the highest ethics and confidentiality requirements. There is zero room for error in ensuring that all confidential aspects remain secure
- Ability to build relationships with people of at all levels, including senior management, is vital for this role, alongside a positive and self-starting attitude, being able to work autonomously and without supervision.
- Previous experience in a busy, fast paced HR environment, having looked after the administration of the full employee lifecycle.
- Excellent attention to detail, with great verbal and written communication
- Financial Services experience
- CIPD qualification