Financial services organisation has created a new opportunity for a strategically minded, energetic, enthusiastic and insight driven individual to lead marketing and the development of customer value propositions.
Responsible for building engaging propositions to delight our customers, deepen relationships through increased share of wallet and attract new business. You will lead, build and execute on marketing plans that underpin the bank’s strategy to develop deeper and broader customer relationships that generate sustainable business growth.
This individual will take ownership and responsibility for delivery and success of these campaigns and propositions, working with varied cross-functional teams to optimise the opportunity and ensure exceptional customer experiences.
As well as defining the proposition and marketing strategy you will be accountable for tracking and reporting on the progress in achieving the goals for the business. Success will be measured by looking at P&L metrics and customer experience measurements against pre-launch criteria.
As the preferred candidate you will have experience of setting and implementing marketing strategies as well as designing financial services propositions that meet customer needs and commercial objectives.
Background and experience necessary:
- Proven track record of leading on proposition strategic development ideally within Financial Services.
- Strong skills in building trusting and productive relationships.
- Highly developed and effective communications skills with competency at presenting strategic proposals from Executive level down.
- Ability to work with autonomy and manage own agenda and has an ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Evident expertise in customer experience management and engagement.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Good understanding of regulatory framework.
- Ability to coach and develop teams to new levels of success.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of the customer value propositions across all private banking segments to drive sustainable and profitable growth.
- Use insight to get a deep understanding of the needs and wants of personal and business audiences and develop motivating propositions to demonstrate how the banks brand can help these customers with the complexities in life.
- Work closely and collaboratively with front line and product teams to inform and influence the propositions pipeline.
- Enable relationship managers to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Understand and be a strong voice to shape the desired end to end customer experience journeys including digital as a key ‘channel of choice’.
- Inspire and engage customers by creating compelling communications throughout the whole customer lifecycle which will drive engagement and loyalty.
- Anticipate market trends and customer needs; taking a long-term strategic view for the organisation to ensure the business remains relevant and sustainable.
- Develop & deliver the marketing strategy including campaigns, events, digital marketing (website, social media and content strategies) and take ownership of the supporting annual budgets including forecasting and tracking.
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team.
- To own responsibility for protecting and utilising the bank’s corporate identify and further refining and enhancing where applicable.
- Ensure that all events fall with the bank’s Events Principles Framework and are within budget and planned and tracked accordingly.
Staff reporting to this position: 5
Contact/relationship with others (external and internal):
- Agency relationships
- External customers
- Internal –All departments, members, CEO and Partners