Field Service Engineer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a hardworking Field Service Engineer with break/fix experience.
As this role requires you to hit the ground running, it is essential to have strong working knowledge of printers and photocopiers, with some understanding of computers and laptops.
- North Yorkshire/York
Salary £130 - £140 Per day
- Ordering and replacing parts
- Diagnostics and hardware repair
- Addressing break/fix issues
- Knowledgeable in replacing parts and components
- Your own tools
- ESD mat and antistatic wrist-strap
- Access to your own reliable vehicle
- Basic software skills in order to distinguish between hardware and software
- Must have experience in break and fix
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Smart casual dress
- Polite and friendly manner
- Valid DBS check would be desirable
This is a full time 9:00-17:30 role; however, you will be expected to begin your day at 8:00 checking your jobs for the day and travelling potentially up to an hour to start your first job at 9:00.
The position is a 3-month contract with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate.
This is a demanding yet highly rewarding role. If you feel that you have the right skills and experience, then apply here or feel free to get in touch with us for more information about the role.