The Company is a private equity firm based in central London. The culture at the company encourages and rewards individuals who can display enthusiasm and a desire to succeed in what is a very competitive and demanding sector of the financial services industry.
The company has institutionalised the highest standards in all of its processes and procedures to ensure it is viewed as a “must go to” source of private equity funding in the financial services sector throughout Europe.
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Executive Assistant to provide support to Chief Operating Officer (COO), General Counsel and finance team. Most of the time will be spent supporting COO.
Joining the current team of 8 EA’s the successful candidate will take responsibility for, but not limited to, the following:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Extensive diary management including arranging meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinating travel, hotel and Itinerary requirements for the executives.
- Maintaining employees expenses (Concur)
- Organisation of meeting rooms, including lunch arrangements
- Compiling, updating and amending presentations and reports.
- Data Integrity for Central Information Filing Systems
- Typing of day to day correspondence
- Adhoc assistance to Portfolio Companies (Board Meetings, Quarterly and Strategic Reviews
- Covering holiday/absence for the existing assistants
- Ordering of stationery and other business supplies
The successful candidate will be well presented, possess good communication skills (both verbally and written) and be well organised. Excellent telephone manner and an advance use of Microsoft Office are essential.
Also imperative is a genuine desire to help and be part of a successful and professional organisation as well as being flexible and adaptive to various tasks. The role will suit an efficient and proactive individual with a calm and resilient manner.