Executive Assistant, Woolwich
Housing & Safer Communities Directorate Management Team
Salary Scale £30,932 - £32,637 (inclusive of London Weighting)
35 Hours per week - 5 Days a Week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to work in a diverse and challenging area supporting the Director of Housing.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced and resilient executive personal assistant.
Applicants must -
- Be a self-starter with experience of providing high level support at Director level or above
- Be reliable and able to deal effectively with senior stakeholders and represent the Director in his absence
- Have exceptional organisational skills and be able to constantly prioritise and reprioritise a frequently changing workload
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, provide diary management, administrative, research and project support
- Be able to balance a range of workloads, identify and address the needs of senior managers whilst also maintaining a keen eye for detail
If you believe that you have the necessary drive, commitment and enthusiasm that we are looking for we would welcome hearing from you.
Contact us now on 0208 859 0511 or apply asap.