We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Client, a design and branding agency.
The role of this Digital Marketing Manager is to be responsible for the Company’s overall digital presence, planning and management of project photography and videography, and should be passionate about technology and development.
The ideal candidate for the Digital Marketing Manager would have a great eye for detail and be "deadline driven".
Further responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Event Management
- Direct Mail and Integrated campaigns.
- Internal Marketing - maintenance and policing of brand guidelines and documentation.
- Communicating with design agencies and freelancers
- Showroom Management
- Client relationship building
- Content planning for social media and website.
- Printed projects including project management, proof reading and print management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience using Contact Management Systems (CMS) including workpress.
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, indesign, illustrator and MS Office
- Social Media Experience
- SEO understanding and experience.
- A/B testing
- Good Communication Skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work pro-actively as well as reactively.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be based in Central London