This role is an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Analyst who is confident being the sole individual providing support to 100 users globally and is looking to progress their career within a busy environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work under pressure dealing with difficult users. The role is 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday however you will also be required to be on call at weekends. This role will also be responsible managing large IT transformation projects.
- Working as a Desktop Support Analyst resolving issues over the phone or hands on for difficult users
- Troubleshooting network issues. VPN, Direct access, Latency issues, QOS, Firewall.
- Work to ensure a proper understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business related processes and procedures
- Working with our outsourced IT support and infrastructure providers to ensure back end systems are running smoothly
- Proof of concepts for various technologies.
- Ensuring all office equipment running smoothly ie AV Systems
- Procurement of IT Software and Hardware
- Management of large projects including migrations and upgrades.
- Work directly with Company CEO and Partners to support their home offices and remote
- User administration across several systems and countries
- Installing software for remote users.
- Work closely with IT Managed service provider to ensure all systems are up to date
- Maintain asset register
- Desktop applications, including the MS Office suite (Windows 7/10, Outlook, Exchange)
- Active Directory
- Windows Server management
- iPhones and Android devices
- LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, QOS, ENS
- VPN, Direct Access Technology
- AV Systems
- Microsoft SharePoint and CRM Dynamics administration
- Airwatch or other MDM administration
- Strong team player strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with personnel across various levels within the firm
- Self-starter with project management and follow-through skills
- Capacity to discretely handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Positive outlook combined with a ‘solutions oriented’ approach, ideally with experience of working as part of a small team.
- Highly motivated and resilient, capable of managing changing priorities. Adaptable and proactive with a desire to make a difference.
- Focused, hardworking with the ability to work to tight deadlines / under pressure with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment.