Our client is a global IT service provider seeking a hardworking Desktop Field Service Engineer in the SW London area. Your new role will see you supporting deskside and print, helping teams that are working with many of the world’s biggest clients.
Your working week will be very varied as you will be resolving several tickets with several different clients throughout the day or alternatively staying longer to resolve specific issues over a number of days.
- Experience in the delivery of IT support services, ideally within the field.
- Confidence in addressing break/fix issues – Typically supporting PCs, Printers and MFP
- Experience with several deskside technologies, ranging from Operating Systems, to Office, from Active Directory to Exchange
- Apple OSX, iOS and Mac experience (desirable)
- Friendly, engaging and professional demeanour
- Willingness to take on the challenge of resolving a problem, sometimes facing technologies for the 1st time
- Taking pride in a job well done
- Becoming a “safe-pair-of-hands” by keeping our client’s technology estate running smoothly.
Due to the varied nature of the role, your application may be subject to enhanced referencing or vetting.
- Excellent support package that typically includes a company van/car, mobile phone, laptop, oyster card, tools and equipment
- Heath cover as well as additional co-founded benefits
- Opportunity to advance your career within an exponentially growing international company
- Great working atmosphere in a friendly team
This is a full-time permanent position. Bar the occasional exception, this Field Service Engineer role will entail a 40-hour working week from Monday to Friday.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience, then apply here or feel free to get in touch with us for more information about the role.