An excellent opportunity has arisen for a hardworking and experienced Business Manager in an established educational trust organisation.
Your new role will see you working alongside senior service managers and practitioners to maintain the highest quality of service. The successful candidate will contribute towards achieving and advancing service and corporate objectives whilst keeping the focus on the customers.
This is a senior position where your task will be twofold. Firstly, bringing a professional business improvement perspective to service delivery and secondly, to add operational capacity and value to service managers.
- Providing outstanding service and actively seeking ways to increase service quality and performance
- Maintaining ongoing personal and professional development
- Seeking new opportunities for innovation and business development
- Developing strong relationships across teams and with partners
- Working to a standard that always reflects best practice and ensures that compliance is met
- Ensure compliance with Council policies, financial regulations and standing orders as well as Data Protection Act and confidentiality policies
- Work hard towards achieving agreed area outcomes and personal targets
- Conduct all responsibilities with high regard to the organisations policy and arrangements for Health and Safety at Work
- Undertake duties in line with policy on Equality and Cohesion and always be considerate to the needs of others
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of vulnerable people that you are responsible for or meet
You will be expected to demonstrate and work towards developing the organisations Leadership Qualities which are:
- Strong sense of direction and purpose
This is a demanding yet highly rewarding role. If you feel that you have the right skills and experience, then apply here or feel free to get in touch with us for more information.