Bookkeeper / Accountant will have responsibility for the day to day accounting and reporting of the companies corporate entities.
- Responsible for the production of timely and accurate accounting information
- Preparation of the annual budget, through liaising with each department head, along with monthly variance analysis and biannual reforecast
- Maintenance of the company’s general ledger and oversight of the accounts payable function
- Completion of quarterly VAT Returns, FCA reporting requirements and annual tax filings
- Production of detailed Management Information
- Manage the annual audit and tax computation processes and provision of profit statements