The BI Developer will be responsible for the management and future development of the company’s BI application. The individual will support the investment team by designing/building ad hoc reporting solutions and implementing investment models, metrics to drive proactive asset management strategies.
- On-going development and management of BI platform, including liaising with the technical teams, 3rd party consultancies/developers and suppliers of data.
- Preparation of prospective data-sets for analysis. Valuation of data asset, categorising and organising data for optimal storage and future analysis.
- Working with our outsourced IT support and infrastructure providers to proactively rectify application problems.
- Ensure systems, practices, and application features, capabilities supports business objectives and individual users.
- Other ad-hoc duties & projects assigned as the role continues to grow and evolve.
- Development/ improvement of BI application and continuous evolution of a more competitive analysis
- Development experience with Microsoft technology stack, including data integration, collaboration and business Intelligence tools and their underlying technologies (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS Tabular mode, SSRS, DAX, ADOMD.net, C#).
- Development experience with QlikView and PowerBI for dashboard creation and data profiling.
- Exposure to and knowledge of the private equity and financial services sector is preferred
- Business analysis and solution design.
- Management of information systems projects.