This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Manager. You must have previous experience in a Practice environment.
You will be working in an established and rapidly expanding accounts and audit team where:
- You will have the responsibility to lead, manage, develop and coach an effective accounts team. Monitor and control the team, review their work, ensuring quality and compliance with professional standards
- Oversee and control completion of assignments including assessing controls, systems and planning
- Full responsibility for the management of a portfolio of exciting clients, including high net worth individuals
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Co-ordinate the delivery of high quality services tailored to the client using the team of established staff
- Be part of the management team and contribute to the running of the practice
- Focus on mid corporate and Small & Medium sized enterprises (SME's) including larger complex groups
- Business development - identify and win new clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a Practice environment
- Completed ACA or ACCA qualification
- Experience with Sage Line 50, Quickbooks, Xero and Sage Accounts Production Advanced.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Accounting standards, industry specifics and their applications.
- Be confident and outgoing with clients, friendly and sociable with a sense of humor and flexible approach to work
- Technical accountancy knowledge is essential
- A proactive, ambitious and energetic personality
- You will be systematic, methodical and able to think outside the box
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with evidence of good organisation skills