Job Description: Accounts Assistant
Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: Up to £25,000
About Our Client
They inspire and enable businesses to do things differently, to take bold leaps, to transform. They’ve spent the last 13 years blending brand, product and communications to create innovative marketing approaches, digital services, new offers and even entire businesses. They’ve worked with a variety of companies from start-ups to Compare the Market, Jose Cuervo, Zoopla and Thomas Cook.
The Key Responsibilities of The Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to support in all areas of finance.
Duties will include:
- You will liaise with Project Managers and Accounts Managers in WIP Management
- Prepare and post sales invoices using Paprika
- Raise invoices to ensure 3rd Party costs are recharged on a monthly or QTR basis
- Recording Suppliers invoices into Paprika
- Creation of new client accounts and ensuring we have the appropriate paperwork (PO/Contracts/Client Approvals) before a client is billed.
- Processing Staff Expenses electronically
- Credit control duties to identify any outstanding invoices
- Posting month end Journals. Fixed assets, Prepayments and accruals
- Reconciling Credit card expenses
- Assisting with Ad-hoc month end duties
The Successful Candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have good experience in Paprika and is highly organised with excellent attention to detail. The candidate will possess a proactive attitude and have experience of working towards tight deadlines. It will be ideal that the candidate is confident in producing ad-hoc reports using excel.