Our client is the largest global independently owned insurance broker in the world, with an enviable record of growth over the last few years. They deal with both retail and wholesale clients and operate a culture that is unique, emanating from the entrepreneurial spirit of their senior management and the flat structure in which the organisation operates.
Their business has achieved significant success in recent years with strong organic growth and positive client and employee feedback. The internal culture of the organisation is recognised as a key differentiator and the quality of service delivery is highly rated by their clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Predominantly support the Account Executive for mainly UK construction accounts and some international projects. Clients will vary with a range of SME to large corporate
- Typical client size is annual contractor clients who’s turnover is between £20m up to £2bn
- A lot of the work is single projects for clients who are property developers and contractors where the projects are values between £10 million and 1 Billion or more
- Provision of the day to day servicing of a client’s insurance programme to support retention and development of the business.
- Supervise and monitor the day to day performance of direct reports and provide support as appropriate.
- Identify the risk exposures and advise on insurance and risk management solutions in consultation with the Account Executive/Producer.
- Placement of insurances for clients in accordance with the brokers strategy.
- Effective and timely management of all renewals to ensure completion by the due date.
- Preparation of market and client documentation.
- A minimum of around 2 years' experience working with UK construction accounts.
- Ability to build and maintain good business relationships with clients, insurers and associates.
- Ability to identify opportunities for business development.
- An awareness of FSA regulations and guidelines relating to both wholesale and retail customers.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Our client promotes a culture of recognition and reward and along with a competitive salary, you will also be party to a benefits package including pension, private medical insurance, an interest free season ticket loan and other lifestyle benefits.
Contact us on 0208 859 0511 or apply online.